Sony Interactive Entertainment released its weekly sales rankings for the Japanese PlayStation Store and Nihon Falcom’s PS4 release of its latest JRPG Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is at the top.
Check out the full ranking below:
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
- Salt and Sanctuary
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
- Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Extended Edition
- Little Nightmares
- Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition
- Hyper Light Drifter
- How to Survive 2
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2016
- Lethal League
- FIFA 17
- Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
- Fushigi no Gensokyo TOD Reloaded
- Resident Evil 6
- NieR: Automata
- Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana launched for PS4 after the PS Vita release a few months ago, adding 1080p resolution (or 4K on PS4 pro), 60 FPS, and quite a few new features.
It also topped the Media Create sales charts for physical releases at debut with 27,741 copies sold, and this means that he did quite well in the digital marketplace as well. Media Create itself shared its weekly analysis judging the launch of the game a “smooth start.”
Nihon Falcom’s new JRPG will launch on PS4, PS Vita, and PC on September 12th in North America and September 15th in Europe marking a publisher change for the series from XSEED Games to NIS America.