Zombie Night Terror: Moonwalkers Update Launches with Exciting Trailer
Kill zombies in space with the Zombie Night Terror: Moonwalkers update for PC.
NoClip and Gambitious Digital Entertainment released the free Moonwalkers update for Zombie Night Terror today.
This update to the Lemmings-like game where players control a horde of zombies brings players into space, adding 10 brand new levels and six new enemies. You can check out everything the update adds below:
- A new story across 10 new levels
- 6 new enemies:
– Kamikaze: These guys go BOOM!
– Priests: These men of the cloth burn enemies & allies alike when zombies are in their path
– Priestess: They invoke a protecting aura until out of danger
– Ninja: A deadly new advisory that can climb wall and jump without taking damage
Astronaut: These spacemen use futuristic weapons and can do real damage with lasers
Astrogoliath – It doesn’t stop with the Astronauts though, as these guys are bigger, badder and more cosmonauty
- 4 New deadly traps:
– Exploding barrels
– Plasma cannon
– Time anomalies
- New Low gravity levels
- Buyers of the Deluxe Edition or the OST will receive 5 new music tracks not previously available separately
- Improvements and bug fixes for the base campaign:
– Balancing of some levels
– New sound effects and audio improvement
– Humans rises from the dead only when killed by zombies
– Improved characters selection, mutations can now be applied while they are stepping over blocks
You can watch a trailer for the update below. Zombie Night Terror is currently available on PC.